Friday, August 6, 2010

Umm, I'll give this a try

I've really wanted to start a blog for a while.  First I thought I'd start one when I got married.  Next, I'd been married one year and hadn't written anything.  Then we adopted another dog...another great reason to start a blog, right?  Well, I finally decided to get going.  I'm not pleased with the layout or design, but hey, at least you can get a glimpse of what's going on.
May 23, 2009
Yeah, he's dreamy.  Daniel is in his second year of residency which leaves me plenty of time to explore new hobbies, the area, and try to keep up with things around the house.  In the last year I've started making cards.  It all started just before Halloween last year when I thought, "sure, I should send out Halloween cards. Doesn't everybody?"  You can check the Cards page on my blog to see some of the fun creations.

I don't want go get ahead of myself and post too much on the first try.  Check back soon for more posts from the Pacific Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment