Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank God for Moms

I think the past couple days would have completely stunk if it weren't for my  mom coming in town to help out.  I didn't realize quite how annoying little tasks would be since it takes forever to get around.  My mom has been wonderful at helping me out.  Aside from the fact all our laundry is caught up and the bathroom has a fresh scent from her cleaning, she's been very helpful making food in general keeping me company.

The last couple days were a little more awful than I expected b/c on top of recovering from surgery I got the flu.  Not good!!  I couldn't eat anything without being nauseous 30 minutes after and had to sleep most of the day.  This morning my mom washed my hair for me b/c it was gross after 4 days of no shower.  Daniel has a weird work schedule this weekend so he's not able to be around to help all the time.

So long story short, my mother rocks. 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty picture! Mom's are the best. :) I'm glad she washed your hair, no one likes stinky friends. I know from personal experience.

    ReplyDelete